Hi! I’m Aley Brown. A marketing guru, and all around lover of the internet.
I’ve been working in the marketing space for over 4 years, and in that time I’ve done some pretty amazing stuff.
My biggest accomplishment though? Increasing my employer’s online traffic by 937% and their lead generation by 6,900% in just one year using SEO and content marketing.
I love what I do, and I love sharing it with others. Hence the motivation to create this marketing blog.
Here are some fun things about me:
- I live in Kansas City, MO (I really am a little marketer on a prairie!)
- I grew up in Kansas, and went to the University of Kansas to study Business. Rock Chalk!
- I have also lived in Baltimore, Phoenix, and Houston.
- I am currently the Marketing Director at Careerminds, an outplacement firm.
- My first job out of college was at PayPal, after interning with them the summer before I graduated.
- I was name Drift’s “Demand Gen Hero” of 2018.
- I have the following certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Advance Administrator and Pardot Specialist
- Northwestern University Content Strategy for Organizations
- HootSuite Social Media
- HubSpot Inbound Sales
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing
- HubSpot Sales Enablement
- HubSpot Content Marketing
- HubSpot Email Marketing
- I love the following things:
- Dachshunds (especially mine!)
- Being a foodie
- Procedural dramas
- The Real Housewives Franchises
You can read my affiliate disclaimer here.